Mental Health assessment
Movinture helps medical companies to automate the assessment for patients facing mental health issues.
1. As per the World health organizational disorders or problem
- Depression is a common mental disorder and one of the main causes of disability worldwide. Globally, an estimated 264 million people are affected by depression
- Bipolar disorder affects about 45 million people worldwide. It typically consists of both manic and depressive episodes separated by periods of normal mood.
- Schizophrenia is a severe mental disorder, affecting 20 million people worldwide
- Worldwide, approximately 50 million people have dementia.
2. Around 20% of the world’s children and adolescents have mental disorders or problem
About 14% of the global burden of disease is attributed to neuropsychiatric disorders.
On a global level, over 322.48 million people worldwide suffer from some form of mental illness.
Some of the Mental Health Conditions
What are the factors promoting Mental illness?
Various socio-economic factors are responsible for the onset of mental illness amongst individual around the world.
- Chronic Sleep Problems
- Poor Nutrition
- Certain Medication
- Substance Abuse
- Major Life Changes
- Low Socioeconomic Status
- Family History & Genetics
- Physical Abuse
- Age & Gender